A strong, resistant and flexible fabric, spunbonded polyester boasts a high level of durability and age resistance, making it an excellent choice for a wide range of industrial applications.
Spunbonded polyester offers a wealth of benefits:
- Tough and abrasion-resistant
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Water-resistant and extremely stable during humidity changes
- Chemical resistant, including common acids, solvents and oxidising agents
- Stable at temperatures of up to 150°C
- Harmless to health and completely non-polluting
- Inert and resistant
With its high temperature, age and water resistance, our spunbonded polyester is often used for waterproofing and insulation, making it a popular pick with the geotextiles.
There’s no real limit to where our 100% nonwoven spunbonded polyester can be found, though: from home furnishings, carpet and furniture, to the healthcare, insulation and filtration industries, this non-woven fabric is a cost-effective and flexible choice.
Medical / Healthcare
Furniture & Bedding